Totally lost nowenskied wrote:I know. But that's what we do. Just laugh it off.aiden01 wrote:No its not funny ffs relax the smiley faces were fir your quoteenskied wrote:But it's not funny is it.?
In two weeks Wythensaw will be told they failed... The managers failed they didn't practice what they preach. TOssers
it's not funny
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wythenshaw Postal Workers fight bullying
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Wythenshaw Postal Workers fight bullying
-
stoneybroke
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 01 Oct 2015, 19:47
- Gender: Male
Wythenshaw Postal Workers fight bullying
Why are we putting up with these weekly episodes of individual offices fighting against B&H?
As I understood it, there was supposed to be a culture change from the management with regards to this, but if anything it's getting worse.
IMO the Union should escalate this to a national issue instead of allowing this bullshit to keep happening. I just think that with the SWW, lapsing, possible job cuts etc, that this is going to happen at all offices in the future. It's only going to go one way if we (as a national Union) don't put a stop to it.
As I understood it, there was supposed to be a culture change from the management with regards to this, but if anything it's getting worse.
IMO the Union should escalate this to a national issue instead of allowing this bullshit to keep happening. I just think that with the SWW, lapsing, possible job cuts etc, that this is going to happen at all offices in the future. It's only going to go one way if we (as a national Union) don't put a stop to it.