ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
People on here don't get it. We are paid a very good age for unskilled labour.
Get your heads out of the sand and see we need to change.
Get your heads out of the sand and see we need to change.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
You are coming across as a bit of a troll. Life’s too short pal. Go and find another hobbymattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:People on here don't get it. We are paid a very good age for unskilled labour.
Get your heads out of the sand and see we need to change.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
When you are down the job centre and they ask you what skills you have you can answer I was a paperboy.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
and what is wrong with being a paperboy.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:When you are down the job centre and they ask you what skills you have you can answer I was a paperboy.
-
hero22
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
I imagine Matt being quite the arse licker in his office or possibly even a DOM.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
Sounds like an underperforming DOMhero22 wrote:I imagine Matt being quite the arse licker in his office or possibly even a DOM.
-
hero22
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
And for any company to grow you must show equality and political correctness so can we also mention the paper girls out there too 
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
Just ignore him,hes just trying to get a reaction. Very childish,most likely management
-
matthew68
- Posts: 517
- Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 22:10
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
excellent post well saidtommyrep wrote:And what is your knowledge of running a logistics company ? You do not have the faintest idea of my business knowledge !mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:Another b%$*oks post by someone who know f&^k all about business.
OPG need to change to let the company grow.
If you are so good, how are your boundless talents only being utilised In mail processing/delivery ? Within a company that is being run by twats from the top level to DOM level and all in between.
I recognised RMs management failings quickly,
within my first week, coming from a job where positions of authority were only given to those of ability, not by licking arses and being sneaky. What REAL qualifications do area managers really have ?
In recent years there has been a tendency to recruit graduates. News for you in my unit there a 4 OPGs pounding streets with University degrees ! Let the company grow ? Like our competitors with piss poor conditions and zero hour contracts ?
Grow for shareholders benefit only not for the benefit of posties who do the real work delivering the mail and parcels.
OPGs have changed a lot in the last ten years - enforced and empty promises-and they have lost many jobs in process.
If you are advocating a part time workforce with unachievable workloads to appease shareholders, yeh I know nothing about the business of treating people like s**t and being brow beaten slaves to intransigent bosses.
I know there are some poor posties, but another aspect of failed/poor management cannot improve them - can they ?
-
matthew68
- Posts: 517
- Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 22:10
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
You have no idea what people did before joining Royal Mail, as for good wage yes it’s not bad but with living wage becoming better I feel that thus job especially now it seems full of part timers is becoming less appealing and in time with the pressure on joints and harassment from managers it’s going to really start going down hill,mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:When you are down the job centre and they ask you what skills you have you can answer I was a paperboy.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
Ha the paperboy comment, I actually laughed. Now I know you’re just doing this for kicks.
Come on give me something real Matt I’m willing to hear you out, what would you change?
Tommyrep I hear you, but I’d love to hear some actual ideas from this guy rather than him just hitting back.
Come on give me something real Matt I’m willing to hear you out, what would you change?
Tommyrep I hear you, but I’d love to hear some actual ideas from this guy rather than him just hitting back.
-
tommyrep
- Posts: 561
- Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:People on here don't get it. We are paid a very good age for unskilled labour.
Get your heads out of the sand and see we need to change.
-
tommyrep
- Posts: 561
- Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
number one wrote:You are coming across as a bit of a troll. Life’s too short pal. Go and find another hobbymattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:People on here don't get it. We are paid a very good age for unskilled labour.
Get your heads out of the sand and see we need to change.
-
tommyrep
- Posts: 561
- Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
hero22 wrote:I imagine Matt being quite the arse licker in his office or possibly even a DOM.
-
tommyrep
- Posts: 561
- Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Bullied for doing the job properly by DOM
matthew68 wrote:You have no idea what people did before joining Royal Mail, as for good wage yes it’s not bad but with living wage becoming better I feel that thus job especially now it seems full of part timers is becoming less appealing and in time with the pressure on joints and harassment from managers it’s going to really start going down hill,mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:When you are down the job centre and they ask you what skills you have you can answer I was a paperboy.