ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wearing own trousers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

Wearing own trousers

Post by crimson king »

Bahia Feliz wrote:
beanmuncha wrote:


If you are on a Rural delivery you should be wearing your Hi-Vis
We've got a bloke who only wears his hi viz in the summer,no shirt lol.Mind you he does wear shorts all year round :no no
Is that an option? I've been wondering how I'm going to cope during my first summer, seeing as I build up a sweat on an average day....

Mind you, the amount of tattoos I've got on my upper arms and torso, can't see me getting away with it. :so there
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.