ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Starting next week

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stodgy88
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 641
Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
Gender: Male

Starting next week

Post by stodgy88 »

RM take out life insurance for you, otherwise known as a death in service payment. If you’re an active member of any RM pension arrangement, it would be a payment of 4 times salary on your death. I am taking my royal mail pension,but don't pay in any more ,would I be covered ,and if not,can I rejoin thanks.
azza30
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 112
Joined: 09 Apr 2018, 14:48
Gender: Male
Location: Eternal Misery

Starting next week

Post by azza30 »

Two weeks in advance... No way, my office is done on the Saturday before the Monday!. Need time off specifically?... Aye you'll get it for sure, if it's a Tuesday! Trainer out with you? Sounds like a fab office, if it's so fab name it! (so i can transfer!) I had no trainer, just stuck on all the shite deliveries and made to feel like crap. Middle of last summer, HCT Bag drops, no route map, no training. Maybe a face that fits! Or submit to no breaks without fuss, don't claim etc etc. Now I've just figured out to screw them all the time where possible.