fishtank wrote:You weren't advising people that they did not, when requested have to return to the office to sign out using an agreement, large parts of which have been superceded.
So no I wasn't referring to you.
I can't really make this any clearer to members, seek advice from your rep, probably even your area rep before starting a fight with management about anything, don't take anything you read on here as100% accurate whether it's well meaning or not, this job is what puts food on your table and these are dangerous times.
I don't think anyone actually advised that they did not have to return when request, advice was given from part of an agreement which is still valid and part which has not been superceded that shows what has been agreed between the cwu and rm, if a manager is not adhering to such agreements then rep etc should get involved but if the rep doesn't know the agreement and the manager doesn't know the agreements then this site is a good site to find out factual information
worse I believe is people giving advice on misconceptions that other parts of agreements have been superceded when in fact they have not