ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mail volumes
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Mail volumes
"The traffic is 90,000 today, but it's OK as 15,000 of that is polling cards" 
-
Tman
- Posts: 4146
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: Mail volumes
"Yep, it's clear mail volumes aren't reducing year on year because today we've got 15,000 polling cards..."

-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Mail volumes
I actually find it embarrassing that colleagues don't understand what is happening in their own industry.
Perhaps this "fictitious" mail drop that has been reported worldwide is simply a lizard conspiracy? Or perhaps mail volumes are declining due to changes in the way people communicate. (I wish I could send you all a letter about it instead I can communicate with the dozens of people reading this thread without even buying one stamp)
Our industry is dying.
The only substantial increase we might see is if they put our P45s in the post.
Perhaps this "fictitious" mail drop that has been reported worldwide is simply a lizard conspiracy? Or perhaps mail volumes are declining due to changes in the way people communicate. (I wish I could send you all a letter about it instead I can communicate with the dozens of people reading this thread without even buying one stamp)
Our industry is dying.
The only substantial increase we might see is if they put our P45s in the post.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.