ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
30 year service award
-
petsco
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 05 Sep 2015, 21:06
- Gender: Male
30 year service award
And if you work another ten years, you’ll be granted £200!
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
30 year service award
Do we still receive anything for 30 years?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
30 year service award
£100 voucherarnold cheshire wrote:Do we still receive anything for 30 years?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
30 year service award
how do you get the vouchers?aiden01 wrote:£100 voucherarnold cheshire wrote:Do we still receive anything for 30 years?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
30 year service award
Can anyone help?
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
30 year service award
Arnold, from memory i think you got a letter in your service award pack with a code and a website address to go to so you can choose what you want. Think i just asked for an Amazon credit voucher.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
30 year service award
seemDiamondSmiles wrote:Arnold, from memory i think you got a letter in your service award pack with a code and a website address to go to so you can choose what you want. Think i just asked for an Amazon credit voucher.
Last edited by arnold cheshire on 05 Jun 2019, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
-
superports
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 09:15
- Gender: Male
30 year service award
For my 20 year award I got a badge. Deliberating whether to send it back.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
30 year service award
I'm clearing out cupboards and drawers before doing some redecorating and came across my 30 year block of plastic, and the 32 year block of plastic I was given on retiring.
I don't know whether to chuck them in the bin or not. Would they be re-cyclable or will they end up in a landfill site for thousands of years adding to the planet's plastic waste?
I don't know whether to chuck them in the bin or not. Would they be re-cyclable or will they end up in a landfill site for thousands of years adding to the planet's plastic waste?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
30 year service award
Put them as a wind barrier near the bird bath at the bottom of the garden every time the bird sh***s on it just look on it look at it as your past and laugh at it!baldrick wrote:I'm clearing out cupboards and drawers before doing some redecorating and came across my 30 year block of plastic, and the 32 year block of plastic I was given on retiring.
I don't know whether to chuck them in the bin or not. Would they be re-cyclable or will they end up in a landfill site for thousands of years adding to the planet's plastic waste?
-
buttyboy69
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 09 May 2008, 16:46
30 year service award
What happened to the day at york races as a long service award?
-
par4mrl
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 21 Feb 2013, 22:34
- Gender: Male
30 year service award
Came second by a short head :-)buttyboy69 wrote:What happened to the day at york races as a long service award?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
30 year service award
Fell at the 3rd Hurdle.
Joking aside I think the awards have all been reduced to a meal and vouchers.
Joking aside I think the awards have all been reduced to a meal and vouchers.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
30 year service award
GO Faster Stripes KNACKERED KNEES and KNOB HEAD Managers!arnold cheshire wrote:Do we still receive anything for 30 years?