well telling someone to f**k off is obviously a no in the eyes of diversity etc but use of the word COCK is debatable. I mean we've all made a COCK up in our time, and we've all listened to COCK and bull off management. and we all know what ''FANNIES'' they can be.Himaggen wrote:First of all 'Nuts, I do not believe for a single moment that you know everything and implement that knowledge consistently all of the time, (never mind your suggestion, by using US, that all old hands do too). Secondly if I was to hear you speak to anyone in two words ending with OFF or calling anyone in my office a COCK, you'd be taught a very harsh lesson in bullying, harassment and diversity; so let that be a lesson to you.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:THIS ONE IS FOR YOU EDWARD HUNTER ALSO.
After 30 years in the job you, him, god CANNOT tell me how to do the job any better.
YOU cannot train me any more than I already know
Do not come on here and say the old hands wont listen. YOU CANNOT TEACH US ANYTHING , COCK
What the f@ck is we will have a QUIET WORD.
I really wish you worked in my office and come and give me a quiet word as you would get a 2 word response ending in OFF.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WORK PLACE COACH
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: WORK PLACE COACH
-
dados
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
- Gender: Male
- Location: leading the 5th column
Re: WORK PLACE COACH
Certain things in our office that us WPC's can't do anything about,vehicle checks,at start of the day & vans used for SA duties at night,this is because mail & bagged SD's were being left in them
A few things have happened recently that have been sorted (ahem) without management knowing thus saving possible conduct interviews,this is what I mean about 'having a quiet word"
I neither want or need any praise,if I can keep 1 Opg out of that managers office then It's job done
A few things have happened recently that have been sorted (ahem) without management knowing thus saving possible conduct interviews,this is what I mean about 'having a quiet word"
I neither want or need any praise,if I can keep 1 Opg out of that managers office then It's job done
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations