ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Barbel »

Cundick
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by dvbuk55 »

saddlerposty wrote:ive got a Drew Peacock ( droopy cock) ....... well no I mean ive got a customer by that name not meaning I cant get it up coz can I can :oops:
No need to be embarrassed saddler, it happens to everyone................well not me of course :chuckle
PhilPott
Posts: 20
Joined: 07 Aug 2014, 19:16
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by PhilPott »

Mr Smith
Newbie001
Posts: 474
Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Newbie001 »

Delivered to "John Doe" the other day, i do wonder if it's his genuine name.
I did insist a customer signed the PDA "Craigie Poos" like it said on his packet from Moonpig.
ashley.s.launn
Posts: 3
Joined: 07 Jun 2014, 15:50
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by ashley.s.launn »

Mrs. P Cockburn...
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by dvbuk55 »

ashley.s.launn wrote:Mrs. P Cockburn...
Mr K.Y. Jelly
framusjsx
Posts: 88
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 16:53
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by framusjsx »

Cockrot Landlord

is a genuine one I had a while back (i think it was suppose to be Cockroft)
venger
Posts: 206
Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by venger »

Mr. Richard Sole.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by deristrong »

Got a Ms C Urry [she is quite hot]. Got a Mr Fry & Miss Frizzell who live together in Crisp Road and got Mr Oliver living in Cromwell Place [who doesn't see the funny side one bit]
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by spiderj »

A broad

Chortle all the way to the door
:nana
I won
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Glenno »

Ms P Staines............ laugh every time I deliver there :wave :wave
Izzy
Posts: 125
Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by Izzy »

Ms Cherry Hynd, and Mr and Mrs Cockshoot and their daughters.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by spiderj »

Brabender
I won
savo
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 411
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:54
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by savo »

Mr Richard Hard
'Dear chief secretary, I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left,' ( Liam Byrne MP )
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by CPTNemoUK »

I had a Mrs C A Dick the other day .