ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Very warm thu-fri ,weather warning

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Very warm thu-fri ,weather warning

Post by krussel »

Barbel wrote:
halfull wrote:off work this week thank god, id rather deliver in freezing frosty conditions than this heat :cuppa
Same here! Don't get me wrong, I love the heat but not when I have to work in it.

I agree.

People think I am mad when they keep saying "nice day for you" and I reply "wish we had a few more clouds" :sad:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Very warm thu-fri ,weather warning

Post by bustedflush »

Another 2 litres of water today, got home at 2.30 and never had a p!ss until 4PM. Again about 6-7 on the shade chart. Felt totally drained of energy and just flaked out for a nap again. This is torture and no doubt we'll have another casualty before the hot weather relents at the weekend. The DIM and linos simply rest their big guts under the fans and AC all day.