No not an ex para,just a run of the mill exmarine,big difference.Sidley wrote:I remember the ex para (?) fitness instructor on the documentary did the walk in time but said he wouldn't like to do it on a daily basis.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1537
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
THERE IS NO D2D PAYMENT ANYMORE!R@YAL F@IL wrote:The job needs a review in that the delivery staff at the age of 55+ need to be given concessions! no other job I know expect so much from an individual over the age of 55 to be as effective as a young 20 odd year old, how on earth can this be right.
Indoor staff in my office get D2D payment, coffee machine at their disposal a roof over their head when there is inclement weather heating system etc, all while the posties are earning their D2D payments for them. Well done the Union the D2D payments were the biggest con of all. Rant over.
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Knackered....fell asleep for a couple of hours on the sofa when I got in today! Cuppa tea and some BF4 then bedtime :(
Anyone remember when we had time to do stuff when we got home from work?
Anyone remember when we had time to do stuff when we got home from work?
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Both pretty fit,although the para would be used yo more distanceDB1100 wrote:No not an ex para,just a run of the mill exmarine,big difference.Sidley wrote:I remember the ex para (?) fitness instructor on the documentary did the walk in time but said he wouldn't like to do it on a daily basis.
I won
-
R@YAL F@IL
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Cut the red tape out we all know posties do the D2D and non posties DO NOT do D2D but still get the DELIVERY SUPPLEMENT which is another phrase for D2DHitcher wrote:THERE IS NO D2D PAYMENT ANYMORE!R@YAL F@IL wrote:The job needs a review in that the delivery staff at the age of 55+ need to be given concessions! no other job I know expect so much from an individual over the age of 55 to be as effective as a young 20 odd year old, how on earth can this be right.
Indoor staff in my office get D2D payment, coffee machine at their disposal a roof over their head when there is inclement weather heating system etc, all while the posties are earning their D2D payments for them. Well done the Union the D2D payments were the biggest con of all. Rant over.
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
anyone remember when we worked 6 days a week every week with no wallington no chance to work a day on overtime off because you didnt have oneCaniel wrote:Knackered....fell asleep for a couple of hours on the sofa when I got in today! Cuppa tea and some BF4 then bedtime :(
Anyone remember when we had time to do stuff when we got home from work?
-
haddie
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 20 Mar 2011, 09:05
- Gender: Male
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
I have a nap sometimes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
I usually do my Insanity Workout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W-aNTrq_a4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W-aNTrq_a4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
There''s your clueR@YAL F@IL wrote: Cut the red tape out we all know posties do the D2D and non posties DO NOT do D2D but still get the DELIVERY SUPPLEMENT which is another phrase for D2D
Is it right - Not in my opinion.
Has it been handled well by the Union.
Still if we want to tackle the unfairness and/or change it we need to recognise what it is and what it is for, otherwise our position is weakened and nothing will happen.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Too tired for nooky,,wife's now got a magnum lookalike blow up doll
-
Dandylion
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 27 Feb 2014, 17:57
- Gender: Female
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Shattered! But I'm a new postie so everything is aching. Once I've finished work I've got to pick kids from school, make tea, do homework, bath, bed time etc so by the time they are asleep I want to go too haha, but then I've got washing to sort or ironing etc. Zzzz
-
Pete22
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 16:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cook-coo land
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Chelseablue wrote:Too tired for nooky,,wife's now got a magnum lookalike blow up doll
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Chelseablue wrote:Too tired for nooky,,wife's now got a magnum lookalike blow up doll
Why does she want a blow-up doll that looks like a postman's boot?
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
Darned tired! I've been on a 60 odd mile bicycle ride in the past and felt less weary than I do today! 
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: how tired does everyone feel after a day at work?
I always am tired in the evening time :( but after nap and dinner I go out on Friday and Saturday night dancing. I also like to watch films but can't watch them in the afternoon after work as I always seem to doze off :( Hated working 6 days a week as I got no chance of a lie in :(