ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HRS/finance ops lump sum

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: HRS/finance ops lump sum

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Skull21 wrote:Anyone else get 2 pay slips?
I'd be more concerned to know if you'd been paid twice....
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
steve1873
Posts: 800
Joined: 08 Oct 2007, 13:55

Re: HRS/finance ops lump sum

Post by steve1873 »

I got -£8 odds according to my payslip, yet i worked full time hours over xmas! Contracted to 35 hours. Have I been shafted?
gretsch-drummer
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 21:35
Gender: Male

Re: HRS/finance ops lump sum

Post by gretsch-drummer »

Steve- A load of people at the Leeds centre were deducted a load of money as well. Was found out that we were over paid on our overtime one week in November.

Sooo...we were taxed on the over payment back in November and now they also take a big lump out our wage?...

f***ing idiots.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: HRS/finance ops lump sum

Post by Lincox »

Which would have reduced your wage and income tax for the week it was deducted.