I asked the postie who was on the walk I'm on now what he got last christmas on it ...his answer £37
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tips etiquette
-
knackeredjointsRUS
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 15 Aug 2013, 17:15
- Gender: Male
- Location: Greendale
Re: Tips etiquette
I'm gutted been taken off my duty I had for 10 years because a postie with more seniority than me wanted it and I was moved
..... and I used to get £500+ every year guaranteed
I asked the postie who was on the walk I'm on now what he got last christmas on it ...his answer £37
I asked the postie who was on the walk I'm on now what he got last christmas on it ...his answer £37
who's more the fool, the fool , or the fool that follows the fool ?