ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:I have spikeys........still in their wee bags so they're virgins and I hope to break them in this year :Very Happy
Not for the first time I'll wager :wink:
:angel
More :evil/mad
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Brrrr - Worst winter for decades: Record-breaking snow

Post by Lounge Lizard »

borgpicard wrote:if the BBC said so take it with a pinch of salt
Yes, that can help clear the ice. :nana