Tman wrote:See how quickly suggesting that a more detached view (of the Courier) becomes "you are the most ardent fan", Brain?
Ad hominem rules, as ever.
There'll be suggestions of "your a manger" (sic) next...
Isn't he? What is a manger. I know lets look in the Courier - there lies the answer to everything
I have no problem with the Courier spinning the company line. Unfortunately it often goes too far and manipulates the truth much like a politician does. As a result, like a politician, you soon become cynical of everything it says.
Bag of d2d wrote:I have no problem with the Courier spinning the company line. Unfortunately it often goes too far and manipulates the truth much like a politician does. As a result, like a politician, you soon become cynical of everything it says.
I actually have a look through to see what comedy articles they have printed this time.
My favourites from this year are as follows:
A Manchester postie claiming that after sequenced mail the time taken to sort a walk was reduced from 3 hours to 1 hour.
And the article on deliver to neighbour which stated 'our trials have found that delivering to neighbours adds no extra time to a delivery' Even our line manager laughed at that one!
Why is the "Privatisation Special" in such big print
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.