Mr Blonde wrote:
And they'd be in double slots would they? I doubt it. If you have semi's with gardens in double slots on a full RM2000 frame then that is a very poorly planned fitting.
there are 560 slots on a perfect RM2000 . My Duty which is mainly semi detached has 650+ - Not sure you can plan not to have double slots on such a duty unless you add another 2 wings. No thanks.
Not to be rude (although it sounds it ) like most sweeping statements, they fail when reality rears its ugly head.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.