BernardBresslaw wrote:You can't just forget mail volume though. If it is below a certain figure then there should be no reason for you not to be able to take absorption, unless you are deliberately going slow. As long as you only work your hours I don't see a problem with being asked to absorb - if I can do it in my time, fair enough, if not it just comes back with me at the end of the day.
I agree here.
As long as the mail centre figure is verified!
Our office generally has 15-20% more than the mail centre figure states. Handily this is bad news for our boss as he needs more mail to justify his budget
I agree the way to be is this
If you have time and are asked to do a bit, then do.
If you haven't, don't.
If the manager insists on taking it then get the BBQ fired up and call a strike
