ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Not been on here for a while

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Not been on here for a while

Post by fishtank »

BoltonPostie wrote:Oh your so overworked you reps. :roll:
I'm not overworked as a rep.
I'm overworked as a postie trying to fit a park&loop duty around being a rep.
Unfortunately your last comment is nearer the mark with my own particular rep.
Your rep works Saturdays? :shock:
I thought it was just me. :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
skyman
Posts: 17
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 23:36
Gender: Male

Re: Not been on here for a while

Post by skyman »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
skyman wrote:Even now rep are withdrawing them self's to sit in the dom's office once a week FACT,
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Shocking - attending a resource meeting - whatever next :shock: :shock: :shock:
His manager is his mate no resource meeting,
More like a chin wag :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
skyman
Posts: 17
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 23:36
Gender: Male

Re: Not been on here for a while

Post by skyman »

POSTMAN wrote:
Se London union in the pockets of management,
That's my manor,and I find that very hard to believe.
No names to be published either please.
There's only one good rep and he works afternoons even he was stitched up by se London area reps FACT :no no :no no
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Not been on here for a while

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

skyman wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
Se London union in the pockets of management,
That's my manor,and I find that very hard to believe.
No names to be published either please.
There's only one good rep and he works afternoons even he was stitched up by se London area reps FACT :no no :no no
I believe its spelt OPINION and I might even add BIASED. You make a lot of claims but never flesh them out, until then we only have your word, which as you can see isn't that highly thought of.

Moderator Bit:
2 Posts deleted as they may have caused a flame war. Also a reminder of the rules:

"Ongoing actions that make more work for the Moderators and Administrators or regularly annoy other members and require moderator action will not be tolerated.If banning you is easier than dealing with the problems you are causing, you will be banned."
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.