ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PDA... Don't last all day.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: PDA... Don't last all day.

Post by dvbuk55 »

PhilthyPhil wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
PhilthyPhil wrote:The PDAs have the number for the RAC breakdown service programmed into them.
Ours don't.
Press the phone button (second from the left on the top row) click contacts and rac breakdown service is at the bottom of the list.
Just under the adult numbers :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle bet you found them.
chooch
Posts: 323
Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
Gender: Male

Re: PDA... Don't last all day.

Post by chooch »

so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ? :nervous
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: PDA... Don't last all day.

Post by dvbuk55 »

chooch wrote:so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ? :nervous
Yes..............erm I mean so I've been told :oops: I believe the lady has a sort of american twangy voice - it could be canadian of course :hmmmm She seems to like talking about the planets.............
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: PDA... Don't last all day.

Post by k979aaa »

dvbuk55 wrote:
chooch wrote:so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ? :nervous
Yes..............erm I mean so I've been told :oops: I believe the lady has a sort of american twangy voice - it could be canadian of course :hmmmm She seems to like talking about the planets.............
Uranus
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: PDA... Don't last all day.

Post by dvbuk55 »

k979aaa wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
chooch wrote:so the adult numbers are just above the RAC Breakdown Service.. ? :nervous
Yes..............erm I mean so I've been told :oops: I believe the lady has a sort of american twangy voice - it could be canadian of course :hmmmm She seems to like talking about the planets.............
Uranus
Well not mine specifically, you understand, I think just in general :Very Happy