ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Re: Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour

Post by fb1969 »

We called it Pixie Knocking - apologies to any pixies on here :Very Happy
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
Labdog99
Posts: 29
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 19:06
Gender: Male

Re: Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour

Post by Labdog99 »

I thought we were not allowed to leave "signed for" items with neighbours !!

Doesn't worry me really. I never try the neighbours , would take too much time !
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Deliver as addressed and not to neighbour

Post by DGP1 »

Labdog99 wrote:I thought we were not allowed to leave "signed for" items with neighbours !!

Doesn't worry me really. I never try the neighbours , would take too much time !
Specials and international signed fors can't be left but everything else can.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio