These posting pegs are rediculous.
The dogs treat them as a game and wait for them everyday to pull through the letterbox.
We had a major refurb of all the Council house front doors on the estates in and around my round and these doors have brushes on them that are so hard that you cannot post letters through them without pushing them through with your fingers otherwise they just crumple up.
Usually the only way is trying to roll them up and push hard.
Had WTL film the other day about dangerous dogs and using pegs but when someone asked for one the DOM said he didnt have any.
Says it all really
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Any Compensation for Dog Bites Through Letterbox?
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Any Compensation for Dog Bites Through Letterbox?
I use a small stick in my pocket or a pen to push the rest through where I know there is a dog, but my personal preference is to keep a tight hold of it and let the dog maul it to pieces
after all once its past the the letterbox its classed as delivered
Stuff em, I have the same regards for their letters as much as they have for my fingers, they are too lazy to put a cage on the back of the door and don't give a sh1t.
Stuff em, I have the same regards for their letters as much as they have for my fingers, they are too lazy to put a cage on the back of the door and don't give a sh1t.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Any Compensation for Dog Bites Through Letterbox?
NWpostie wrote:I use a small stick in my pocket or a pen to push the rest through where I know there is a dog, but my personal preference is to keep a tight hold of it and let the dog maul it to piecesafter all once its past the the letterbox its classed as delivered
![]()
Stuff em, I have the same regards for their letters as much as they have for my fingers, they are too lazy to put a cage on the back of the door and don't give a sh1t.