ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Nesting your door to door items...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
kawoxux
Posts: 300
Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
Gender: Male

Re: Nesting your door to door items...

Post by kawoxux »

What?! I've always done this without even thinking, just copying everyone else. Even when the linos are prepping a duty they do it..

I will continue to do so because it makes life so, so much easier
thecyclingexpostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 103
Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 13:51
Gender: Male

Re: Nesting your door to door items...

Post by thecyclingexpostie »

kawoxux wrote:What?! I've always done this without even thinking, just copying everyone else. Even when the linos are prepping a duty they do it..

I will continue to do so because it makes life so, so much easier
what he said…