ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

xmas tips

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: xmas tips

Post by Godric »

currently sitting on £470 as it is my day off tomorrow .. looks like it is my final tally as i am off next week as well ... tips are well down normally £600 plus ... had i worked tomorrow ... i would have been suprised if i reached the £600 mark ... quite a few in my office get £800 + with 1 guy getting £1500 plus ... loadsa money in South Ayrshire :nana
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: xmas tips

Post by Godric »

szav wrote:half hour thai massage voucher, yesterday ;)

i wonder what they are massaging :whistle
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
EatMyShorts
Posts: 117
Joined: 10 Mar 2008, 21:22

Re: xmas tips

Post by EatMyShorts »

Postman creaming over tips. Hand them back ya greedy bastards, we dont deserve tips. Upper class paper boys
szav
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Dec 2008, 22:54
Gender: Male

Re: xmas tips

Post by szav »

Godric wrote:
szav wrote:half hour thai massage voucher, yesterday ;)

i wonder what they are massaging :whistle
nothing ...exotic, just back, neck, shoulders ;)
Wednesday
Posts: 143
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
Gender: Male

Re: xmas tips

Post by Wednesday »

eat my shorts 5 foot 2 inches of pure idiot! :nana
dubdaz
Posts: 264
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 15:55
Gender: Male
Location: london borough in kent

Re: xmas tips

Post by dubdaz »

I dont expect any tips,so if I do get any its a nice suprise.Not a big wine drinker,but got a couple of those festive cardboard bottle containers of a few punters,when I got home and opened them was well chuffed to find a large bottle of Jack daniels in one and a big bottle of premium vodka in the other :Very Happy
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: xmas tips

Post by DGP1 »

dubdaz wrote:I dont expect any tips,so if I do get any its a nice suprise.Not a big wine drinker,but got a couple of those festive cardboard bottle containers of a few punters,when I got home and opened them was well chuffed to find a large bottle of Jack daniels in one and a big bottle of premium vodka in the other :Very Happy
And you're still able to type online :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: xmas tips

Post by Stormproof »

Got f**k all as usual :cuppa
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: xmas tips

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:Got f**k all as usual :cuppa
So was the sex good or bad :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: xmas tips

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Stella102 wrote:lot of people in my office get £500 plus. The benefits of a rural office.
Yes, whisky, rum, ten bottles of wine, chocolates, shortcake and £290 so far :Very Happy - and missed out from several on Christmas Eve as I was an hour or more ahead of the normal schedule. :sad:
mailmonkey
Posts: 431
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
Gender: Male

Re: xmas tips

Post by mailmonkey »

Got 12 quid and a bottle of pop.
Sliders
Posts: 184
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 16:56
Gender: Male

Re: xmas tips

Post by Sliders »

Four cans of larger and a fiver, and both in the same day
bydand91
Posts: 69
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 18:57
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: xmas tips

Post by bydand91 »

6 bottles of wine,8 tins of lager,5 tins of sweets,3 neeps (turnips),pair of socks,home made jam,£125 and a few others. My first year on this rural duty,down on last year,but very grateful.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: xmas tips

Post by dvbuk55 »

Nothing for the last 7 years..........those miserable bastards on the shop floor should be ashamed of themselves not giving me a tip for running the locker from all those £s they get on delivery, I mean a tenner each wouldn't have gone amiss to keep me in fags and booze for another year. :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: xmas tips

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:Nothing for the last 7 years..........those miserable bastards on the shop floor should be ashamed of themselves not giving me a tip for running the locker from all those £s they get on delivery, I mean a tenner each wouldn't have gone amiss to keep me in fags and booze for another year. :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I got given £20 by a customer once when I was in the RLE, but they said it was for the office... so I gave it to the DOM and I saw it still in the drawer nearly a year later :roll:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?