ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jessicarabbit
Posts: 619
Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 19:57
Gender: Female

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by jessicarabbit »

I'm special !!!!!!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by DGP1 »

jessicarabbit wrote:I'm special !!!!!!
Which brings us around to Omar :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by clashcityrocker »

jessicarabbit wrote:I'm special !!!!!!
I'm speechless.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by DGP1 »

Image
:whistle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lateagainpostie
Posts: 393
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
Gender: Male

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by Lateagainpostie »

We've had six leaflets for the past three weeks now, last week we had the local water authority pushing out a rag, and the local free fortnightly we get the pleasure of delivering.
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
jessicarabbit
Posts: 619
Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 19:57
Gender: Female

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by jessicarabbit »

"Who ordered the 'foot long'?"
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by daveyeff »

DGP1 wrote:Image
:whistle
anyways, i thought you only got dominoes in 5s & 3s :Very Happy
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by arnold cheshire »

pizza hut is better than dominoes anyway :nana
muzzy
Posts: 220
Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
Gender: Male

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by muzzy »

Well wouldn't you know it, only one D2D for me to do this week after last weeks 6, and yep you guessed it, another Dominoes leaflet, so thin I have to fold into quarter to get through most letterboxes that have no other mail.
Crrazzzy, that's 4 weeks running now
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by Darren Bent »

The best pizza I had is in Venice. It is beautiful
:Very Happy
Caniel
Posts: 623
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
Gender: Female
Location: The Batcave

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by Caniel »

I've noticed I get dominos one week then pizza hut the other but never together on the same week. I like the dominos ones because you can slot the other crap into them which makes it easier to deliver.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by Straight4ward »

Caniel wrote: - - - I like the dominos ones because you can slot the other crap into them which makes it easier to deliver.
Sorry, I've not been keeping up.
Are we talking about the leaflets or the pizzas now?
man-eating-pizza.jpg
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by POSTMAN »

I'm having Pizza tonight,less than half price,all hail D2D's. :nana
But you knew i'd say that. :Very Happy :oops:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
muzzy
Posts: 220
Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
Gender: Male

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by muzzy »

Just to keep this going, this weeks D2D's are, no prizes for guessing...

DOMINOES AGAIN!
5 weeks running now
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: 3rd week in a row of dominoes pizzas

Post by fng »

muzzy wrote:Just to keep this going, this weeks D2D's are, no prizes for guessing...

DOMINOES AGAIN!
5 weeks running now

Muzzy.... let it lie my friend, let it lie.
Best thing to do is be stoic, curl up all your frustrations and anger about the situation and put it into the pit of your stomach and lock it away to fester and brood only to be retrieved one day when you are on top of a tower block with an AK47 and a death list :mad ...... or have a cup of tea instead and let it lie :cuppa
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"