ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

phone texts when ill

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Eric Cantona
Posts: 365
Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
Gender: Male

Re: phone texts when ill

Post by Eric Cantona »

Thehair wrote:turn your phone off....recover in the ensuing peace!
Why should he? text back stop harrassing me or I will take this further..
Cheetah
Posts: 428
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: phone texts when ill

Post by Cheetah »

Eric Cantona wrote:
Thehair wrote:turn your phone off....recover in the ensuing peace!
Why should he? text back stop harrassing me or I will take this further..
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause ..........
SF
Posts: 183
Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
Gender: Male
Location: Midlands.

Re: phone texts when ill

Post by SF »

fishtank wrote:I am struggling to imagine the circumstances that led you to give them your mobile numbers in the first place.
I was asked for it on my job application form and when I was filling out my details. Otherwise, I haven't given it to them bar my friends at work.
Thehair wrote:
eastie wrote: you have to ring the driver when you want your next loop
You use your OWN phone for work :crazy: This gets better and better!
I give my bulk driver a few rings when I want my bag drop. It's free as he doesn't pick up, and it beats giving an estimated time before being dropped off as I can easily be half an hour ahead or behind schedule on any given day.

So I don't think that is a big deal.