Crap, it's a video chat site............and not the dirty one I found http://www.videochataboutmudandmuch.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Words fail me on this youtube video,
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Words fail me on this youtube video,
I now have to go and see what this camfrog site is 
Crap, it's a video chat site............and not the dirty one I found http://www.videochataboutmudandmuch.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Crap, it's a video chat site............and not the dirty one I found http://www.videochataboutmudandmuch.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: Words fail me on this youtube video,
Littlealan has somewhat rehabilitated himself in my eyes by posting positive comments about posties and is against privatisation.
-
Harry_Perkins
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 15:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Words fail me on this youtube video,
Fair play he's actually got some decent politics.
You must understand that I am here purely as A BEARER OF MESSAGES.