Tell em to take it out of your sharesJimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:From an accident I had 4 years ago. Apparently I owe them £203.00. I did have an accident about 12 yrs ago and the solicitor payed RM before the gave me my cut - but this time they havent. I guess I kinda knew and just ignored it, or hoped they didnt realise - I dont know tbh
Thing is, were completely broke and live week to week. The guys wrote to me now twice, and I have to move on this before they get the DOM involved etc, and just take the lot 1 random week leaving is with no food. It says to contact them to arrange a payment method if I cant send a cheque straight away, which obviously I cant! Our mortage is £1600 a month, so we basically have no cash to do anything bar work, sleep, and housework!
Id struggle to offer £10 a week tbch.
Whats your take on it guys?
Cheers in advance,
Jimmy
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Advice needed guys - I owe RM £200!
-
walkthewalk
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 12:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Advice needed guys - I owe RM £200!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Advice needed guys - I owe RM £200!
Did you have to travel to a Tibetan monastery and become a Shaolin Monk, learn to walk on rice paper and pick up a red-hot brazier before he disclosed this mystery Straight4ward?Straight4ward wrote:
The best lesson that I was ever given was by a monk who taught me to distinguish between 'need' and 'want'.
I stopped wanting crap that I didn't actually need. Life became much easier to bear after that and much happier.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Advice needed guys - I owe RM £200!
Straight4ward wrote:
The best lesson that I was ever given was by a monk who taught me to distinguish between 'need' and 'want'.
I stopped wanting crap that I didn't actually need. Life became much easier to bear after that and much happier.
Does that include Canterbury Jack, Witchwood Elmwood, 80 shilling and Dizzy Blonde....and the gorgeous barmaid.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
crezz
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 25 Apr 2011, 16:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Advice needed guys - I owe RM £200!
i always believed that if you cant afford something, you dont have it,
i know what its like to live on the line mate, im only 23 but just purchased my first home last year. this is all done on my own, and i live on my own, put it this way, i know how to cook rice and pasta pretty fecking well, haha, i cant afford jack $hit!
i know what its like to live on the line mate, im only 23 but just purchased my first home last year. this is all done on my own, and i live on my own, put it this way, i know how to cook rice and pasta pretty fecking well, haha, i cant afford jack $hit!