ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

walk away from the agreement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: walk away from the agreement

Post by fishtank »

blue1873 wrote:the F..k you Jack i'm alright
now gimme the money mentallity has got us into this position
I think the deal that was put before the members is what has got us into this mess.
Those who put the lump sums in there knew what they were doing,they didn't have to...no one stood up at conference and demanded the CWU negotiate a lump sum,i can't remember anyone standing on the picket line asking for a lump sum...but still they ended up in there.
You have to ask yourself why..... :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: walk away from the agreement

Post by chunk »

fishtank wrote:
blue1873 wrote:the F..k you Jack i'm alright
now gimme the money mentallity has got us into this position
I think the deal that was put before the members is what has got us into this mess.
Those who put the lump sums in there knew what they were doing,they didn't have to...no one stood up at conference and demanded the CWU negotiate a lump sum,i can't remember anyone standing on the picket line asking for a lump sum...but still they ended up in there.
You have to ask yourself why..... :cuppa
total agree

I think its its immoral to bribe low paid workers with lump sums in order to
worsen their working conditions.
and to be clear im not blaming mail centres for the yes vote
im blaming the people who didnt vote and should have.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....