ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Forced to change shift - short notice - updated

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
1234
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 May 2010, 14:09
Gender: Male

Re: Forced to change shift - short notice - updated

Post by 1234 »

Cheers, BT and GD.
Its still ongoing, considering the stage things are at now, its probably best if I
stop posting on this thread in case I jeopardise the case.
Best to wait for an outcome, I'll PM with thanks letting everyone who helped in this
thread know the outcome without going into too many details :nervous :wink:
I'll still post on other threads in unrelated areas though :Very Happy

Lets just say I've been doing lots of research into the various possibilities.
Saying that, I would prefer a reasonable and amicable resolution on both sides if at all possible.
How realistic that is right now is anybodies guess...
Thanks again to FT, PM, MoC & BT for help and info and to everyone else for showing support :Applause