krussel wrote:My new duty was supposed to be a full trolley duty. I gave it 3 weeks and it was taking up to 5 hrs and upper back was killing me due to the slight incline. I started using a bike for those bits and its become easier just using the trolley for the bulk on the flatter bits.
Trouble is my duty was performed by a car user before me and the dom cant understand why it takes me so much longer
krussel wrote:My new duty was supposed to be a full trolley duty. I gave it 3 weeks and it was taking up to 5 hrs and upper back was killing me due to the slight incline. I started using a bike for those bits and its become easier just using the trolley for the bulk on the flatter bits.
Trouble is my duty was performed by a car user before me and the dom cant understand why it takes me so much longer
are you mad?
why dont you cut off?
being afriad is no excuse...
heres why were all in the caca
I dont need to cut off as most days it takes me around 4hr 10min - 4hrs 40min which with a mid duty break puts me just within my paid time. If its really heavy or we get out late i tend to book over.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Theghost wrote:I wont be moaning about deliveries or the change of working in my office,Bank on that.
I look forward to your next post,Hopefully it will be something of interest rather than Drivell.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
I was waiting for the troll to pop up,Not moaned about my delivery,Moaned about the boss forcing to do above and beyond,Big difference,Any chance you can post something worth reading son? Tut tut
It is people like you who cause so much trouble for the people who do the job safely, the ones who rush around while those who can't complete on time are bullied and threatened with conduct you are a union reps nightmare!
I hope your manager gives you another hours work on your round it is no more than you deserve.
theghost could you tell us your real name so we can pick you out in the photo of you and your mates in next month's courier under the headline 'We love our job, We love our bosses, We love to bend over so RM can get it up really far'
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.