Especially when my DIM's driving around in a '09' Audi TT! Apparently Managers don't get paid a lot more than a Postie. According to rumour.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
as your dom got a new motor yet??????????
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: as your dom got a new motor yet??????????
I'm only jealous! I really enjoy driving around in a P Reg rust bucket held together with masking tape.
Unfortunately it's the only thing I can afford on the "Wages" I get. 
Especially when my DIM's driving around in a '09' Audi TT! Apparently Managers don't get paid a lot more than a Postie. According to rumour.
Especially when my DIM's driving around in a '09' Audi TT! Apparently Managers don't get paid a lot more than a Postie. According to rumour.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: as your dom got a new motor yet??????????
dom hundred quid a week extraDorset Plodder wrote:I'm only jealous! I really enjoy driving around in a P Reg rust bucket held together with masking tape.Unfortunately it's the only thing I can afford on the "Wages" I get.
Especially when my DIM's driving around in a '09' Audi TT! Apparently Managers don't get paid a lot more than a Postie. According to rumour.