ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

tips on getting quicker?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: tips on getting quicker?

Post by taurus88 »

I knew you were a terrier, but that's taking it a bit too far, isn't it? How do you do it without the lino seeing you?
maninred
Posts: 213
Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
Gender: Male
Location: In trouble....again

Re: tips on getting quicker?

Post by maninred »

Baking boys.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: tips on getting quicker?

Post by bunkerland »

Attatch a speedometer to your body and try to maintain a consistant velocity of no less than 4 mph when not delivering,give yourself some incentives,like pretending you're Keanu Reeves in the movie"Speed" and will spontaneously combust when/if falling below this standard!

Please note the 4mph has been approved by a marine fitness instructor and by Billy Hayes in a 100 yard dash when he saw the pieshop was closing!

Good luck! :cuppa
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: tips on getting quicker?

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Good one Bunkerland :Applause I'm sure RM would fit them if they could. Always pisses me off when they don't take into consideration how long it takes to write out a 739 for all those assholes who order something and are never in! :arrrghhh

The other day I had the usual ring..knock..ring..knock..ring...knock...(writing all the time) posted the 739 walked away down one flight of stairs and.."Hello did you have a parcel for me?" :arrrghhh "I've been knocking on your door for the last 5 minutes", "Sorry I didn't hear you". :arrrghhh Made the bastard walk down to collect the parcel, so I feel I won the moral argument :Very Happy !

However I SHOULD have been maintaining the 4 m.p.h. average! My Arse. :whistle
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)