ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

More snow forecast

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: More snow forecast

Post by krussel »

fishtank wrote:
BELIAL wrote: Cos I get a stiffie with the slightest glimpse of a shapely calf
Image :shock: :nervous



:left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Too much iam off to watch telly in bed :wave
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: More snow forecast

Post by BELIAL »

krussel wrote:
fishtank wrote:
BELIAL wrote: Cos I get a stiffie with the slightest glimpse of a shapely calf
Image :shock: :nervous



:left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Too much iam off to watch telly in bed :wave
I'm just off to bed :wink:
Bye