LOL Carnoustie, very funny that!!!Carnoustie wrote:I rubbed my eyes in astonishment when I read this, royalwud.royalwud wrote:You tube disciplinary
I can not believe how petty the managers are getting; today I was asked to go in to the Dom s office and told
I shell be interviewed later this week about a 21 second video clip I placed on you tube of my work mate falling
Asleep in work time learning, apparently I have breached royal mails confidential terms, he is also informing IB,
ANNY ADVICE PLEASE
It wasn't Royal Mail's pettiness I had trouble believing. It was the fact that anyone could manage to stay awake in WTL long enough to film a clip lasting as long as yours
But seriously, for you royalwud, in 21 seconds there is no way you have broken the OSA (official secrets act). Is it coz the confidentiality of WTLs are so one sided that they are doing you???
Don't worry mate, you should have no bother. Your rep should get this kicked into touch straight away. Good luck royalwud!!!