ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

D2D pro-rata - what do PTs get paid for

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
muckyboots
Posts: 82
Joined: 11 Sep 2009, 19:53
Gender: Female

Re: D2D pro-rata - what do PTs get paid for

Post by muckyboots »

NewPostieUK wrote:
muckyboots wrote: say I start at 8.30 and finish at 2.30, it is likely that my duty will not be prepped for me going out on time,
Thats 6 hrs. You get your walk prepped for you when you are on 6 hrs? Most full timers in my office do two hrs sorting which leaves them 6 hrs to do their own duty. I work 6 hrs wed, thurs and fri, and fully prep and deliver the walk... and lapse.
No I work 5 hrs per day. I was being hypothetical to protect my identity :nervous ever vigilant, as they say