That suits you perfectly darling.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Perhaps this colour is better -
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Posties Arse
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Posties Arse
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Posties Arse
Now, I'm not one to spread idle gossip---but---------------
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Posties Arse
This does appear to be a particular male problem. I don't see any of the regular female posters suffering from "posties arse".
Perhaps the advice to have a wax down there might be good advice.
Or is it perhaps because you don't wipe your bottom properly?
Perhaps the advice to have a wax down there might be good advice.
Or is it perhaps because you don't wipe your bottom properly?
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Posties Arse
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Posties Arse
Bit of a sexist post methinks
all men are dirty ergh!
as a female
your not carrying an extra male sack
thigh rub(chaffing) used to be my prob when i was carrying a bit of surplus weight
ok for a long time now since I lost a bit.
a colleague he occasionally used to get heat rash under his arms .
neither of us gorillas who don't take a bath.
all men are dirty ergh!
as a female
your not carrying an extra male sack
thigh rub(chaffing) used to be my prob when i was carrying a bit of surplus weight
ok for a long time now since I lost a bit.
a colleague he occasionally used to get heat rash under his arms .
neither of us gorillas who don't take a bath.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Posties Arse
TBF I don't think MH said all men were dirty. She just suggested Posties arse might be due to some men not wiping their bottom properly.chunk wrote:Bit of a sexist post methinks
all men are dirty ergh!
as a female
your not carrying an extra male sack![]()
thigh rub(chaffing) used to be my prob when i was carrying a bit of surplus weight
ok for a long time now since I lost a bit.
a colleague he occasionally used to get heat rash under his arms .
neither of us gorillas who don't take a bath.
It might be a front to back thing.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Posties Arse
Nah, despite what you may think, D2D's really aren't suitable for this 'job'.
Use toilet tissue or, better still, get a bidet out of first line fix money.
Use toilet tissue or, better still, get a bidet out of first line fix money.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Posties Arse
First line fix!
Those were the days...
Those were the days...
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Posties Arse
I know someone who, having to use a rural toilet while needing a number 2 and discovering there was no toilet roll, used the bog brush to wipe his arse...
And I've never suffered with Posties arse, and my hygiene and other practices are no different to the majority of women so I think it may be just down to how sweaty your bottom gets and the clothing you're wearing.
I still think that loose fitting cotton clothing "down there" is better as it allows the air to circulate (escape?!) and if you suffer from hungry bum syndrome, then the extra clothing acts as a barrier to chafing.
And I've never suffered with Posties arse, and my hygiene and other practices are no different to the majority of women so I think it may be just down to how sweaty your bottom gets and the clothing you're wearing.
I still think that loose fitting cotton clothing "down there" is better as it allows the air to circulate (escape?!) and if you suffer from hungry bum syndrome, then the extra clothing acts as a barrier to chafing.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Posties Arse
It's not just round there I've got scaley skin.
and nothing seems to cure it 
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Posties Arse
Trip to the Doctors methinks!Lounge Lizard wrote:It's not just round there I've got scaley skin.and nothing seems to cure it
It may be a form of eczema. I suffer from heat triggered eczema (not on my arse!!) and come up in little blisters on my fingers, backs of my hands, up my arms, chest and back. Sometimes on my neck and face but only if it gets hot for more than a few days. I'm just glad it's cooled down again now. Lord knows what I'm going to be like if it's a hot summer as predicted. I get very warm just doing my round without the weather making it worse!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
montriff
- Posts: 243
- Joined: 24 Feb 2009, 17:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Posties Arse
why not try a freebie from here http://www.lanacane.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Posties Arse
David Icke warned us about you lot and all we did was laugh at himLounge Lizard wrote:It's not just round there I've got scaley skin.and nothing seems to cure it

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Posties Arse
http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/c/9339/25934.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Aprilaydee wrote:Trip to the Doctors methinks!Lounge Lizard wrote:It's not just round there I've got scaley skin.and nothing seems to cure it
It may be a form of eczema. I suffer from heat triggered eczema (not on my arse!!) and come up in little blisters on my fingers, backs of my hands, up my arms, chest and back. Sometimes on my neck and face but only if it gets hot for more than a few days. I'm just glad it's cooled down again now. Lord knows what I'm going to be like if it's a hot summer as predicted. I get very warm just doing my round without the weather making it worse!
Sounds like you have Sun Rash April. Luckily these past few years I've not suffered with it, but this week I've started getting the symptoms and I'm on A/L so not even out in the sun. The other year my arms were covered in 1000's of small blisters I ended up having to go to hospital and having treatment. So I'm dreading this summer now the symptoms are back.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Posties Arse
Aprilaydee wrote:Trip to the Doctors methinks!Lounge Lizard wrote:It's not just round there I've got scaley skin.and nothing seems to cure it
It may be a form of eczema. I suffer from heat triggered eczema (not on my arse!!) and come up in little blisters on my fingers, backs of my hands, up my arms, chest and back. Sometimes on my neck and face but only if it gets hot for more than a few days. I'm just glad it's cooled down again now. Lord knows what I'm going to be like if it's a hot summer as predicted. I get very warm just doing my round without the weather making it worse!
Hey i get the same and i ve suffered for years in the hot weather, now its cooling down my skin will dry out and can itch like hell
Do you use anything to ease it ?
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........