I would like to share that if it wasn't for the managers who are the backbone of the company things could have been a lot worse.
I think I'll edit my signature now...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RMCtv : Two years on - It's the second anniversary of the start of the first Covid-19 lockdown. Please share your reflections
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: RMCtv : Two years on - It's the second anniversary of the start of the first Covid-19 lockdown. Please share your reflections
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.