Overtime shouldn’t be being docked if it was agreed before your left to commence delivery. How/why are you letting them get away with that?rambo1 wrote: ↑20 Mar 2022, 21:43The system I think, presumes you finish 10 mins after getting back to office. That's what we were told when trying to get back our overtime that had been docked anyway.Woody Guthrie wrote: ↑20 Mar 2022, 20:03Sign out when you've done the door2doors.
It makes sod all difference when you sign out of your PDA.
The PDA actuals measure outdoor data and the system knows when you're back in the building.
By not signing out all you end up with is a big red dot on the screen showing where you are and that you're stationary. Some of our guys don't even bother logging out at all but the system kicks you out eventually anyway... most of the time. They can be a bit flaky.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Timeframe for clocking in/out machines - this year?
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Timeframe for clocking in/out machines - this year?
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Timeframe for clocking in/out machines - this year?
I didn't, don't worry about that. Pressure overtime isn't agreed as you say though, it's just an estimate.number one wrote: ↑21 Mar 2022, 00:55Overtime shouldn’t be being docked if it was agreed before your left to commence delivery. How/why are you letting them get away with that?rambo1 wrote: ↑20 Mar 2022, 21:43The system I think, presumes you finish 10 mins after getting back to office. That's what we were told when trying to get back our overtime that had been docked anyway.Woody Guthrie wrote: ↑20 Mar 2022, 20:03Sign out when you've done the door2doors.
It makes sod all difference when you sign out of your PDA.
The PDA actuals measure outdoor data and the system knows when you're back in the building.
By not signing out all you end up with is a big red dot on the screen showing where you are and that you're stationary. Some of our guys don't even bother logging out at all but the system kicks you out eventually anyway... most of the time. They can be a bit flaky.
-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Timeframe for clocking in/out machines - this year?
I've badgered manager after manager at my office for an identification card - 8 years I've been in RM now, never had an ID card.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Timeframe for clocking in/out machines - this year?
One of the few things I'm not worried about RM doing.
Hopefully it may help to rein in some of the ididots that insist on coming in early and working for free. If you can put your hand on your heart and say I'm working all the time I'm paid for then you haven't got a problem.
If you're coming in early for and working for FREE, not taking or claiming Meal Relief, cutting corners, disappearing home an hour early every day .... then I'd suggest you're not going to like this new system.
If you're coming in early for and working for FREE, not taking or claiming Meal Relief, cutting corners, disappearing home an hour early every day .... then I'd suggest you're not going to like this new system.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)