ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RMCtv : D2D's from a separate bundle raises it's ugly head again

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postslippete
Posts: 4198
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Re: RMCtv : D2D's from a separate bundle raises it's ugly head again

Post by postslippete »

POSTMAN wrote: ↑
14 Feb 2022, 19:48
Zareena 'People are my thing-But I have no fricking idea how a DO works!' Brown : Chief People Officer


Now a few years ago, we did a regional trial of a collation machine with promising results, but we needed more contracts to make a stand alone collation solution work, and if it comes collated, we really do need to avoid the prep time by delivering door to door from a separate bundle so that we can pay for the investment


I thought the company was "rebalancing" its operation from a letters to a parcels business??

I'll see if I can find the link...

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=99508
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
nightcrawler
Posts: 189
Joined: 20 Sep 2018, 17:05
Gender: Male

Re: RMCtv : D2D's from a separate bundle raises it's ugly head again

Post by nightcrawler »

Surely there is a health & safety argument against carrying 2 bundles simultaneously? Where’s the union ffs