ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Workplace by Facebook
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3357
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Workplace by Facebook
DOM is really pushing for people to sign-up to this crap. I suspect this is a cheap zero-effort employee-engagement PR exercise after the fallout of the survey results and there's a management bonus lurking in the background for recruiting more cult members.
The machine stops.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Workplace by Facebook
If anyone knows how to download videos on your phone from Workplace could they please give me some guidance.
I have tried loads of different apps in an attempt to post some here, but I can't get any to work without a link, and I cant get links.

I have tried loads of different apps in an attempt to post some here, but I can't get any to work without a link, and I cant get links.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.