ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Famous customers.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Famous customers.

Post by smokerjim »

fishtank wrote:
Tokico 6 pots
Random brake calliper reference Jim.
What everybody wants to know is did you go AoT?
Nah, I save ESA for my car :wink:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Gills_Postie
Posts: 61
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 10:14
Gender: Male

Re: Famous customers.

Post by Gills_Postie »

Stormproof wrote:
smokerjim wrote:
Gills_Postie wrote:We had a lad come to our DO when it snowed last year who delivers on a rural just outside Maidstone in Kent, Kelly Brook is one of his customers the lucky bugger.
It weren't in Bearsted was it? I'd be gutted if it was....I spent my first 3 months in the job over there ( please NOT Bearsted :pray :pray :pray )
Jim, she used to live at Lenham, until she split up with Billy Zane.
Ross Kemp used to live in Bearsted :left:

It was indeed Lenham.
bossyb
Posts: 41
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 08:38
Gender: Male

Re: Famous customers.

Post by bossyb »

None of them were the real people i know but yesterday i delivered to a Roger Moore,Tony Curtis,Kate Price and wolves legend Steve Bull