And Ross Kemp isn't?clashcityrocker wrote: How far off topic are we?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Famous customers.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Famous customers.
Was't he in Spandau Ballet?fishtank wrote:And Ross Kemp isn't?clashcityrocker wrote: How far off topic are we?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
No...you're thinking of Tony Hadley...clashcityrocker wrote: Was't he in Spandau Ballet?
Ross Kemp was in The Krays...with his twin brother..
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Famous customers.
I remember the Krays. They killed Jack "the hat" McVittie.
I assume they didn't like his biscuits. They don't dunk well.
I assume they didn't like his biscuits. They don't dunk well.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Famous customers.
ross kemp isnt that grant from eastenders?fishtank wrote:No...you're thinking of Tony Hadley...clashcityrocker wrote: Was't he in Spandau Ballet?
Ross Kemp was in The Krays...with his twin brother..
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Famous customers.
Better ask Postman, hes the authority on Eastenders, apparentlybringon4dayweeks wrote:ross kemp isnt that grant from eastenders?fishtank wrote:No...you're thinking of Tony Hadley...clashcityrocker wrote: Was't he in Spandau Ballet?
Ross Kemp was in The Krays...with his twin brother..
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
Surely "the hat" is a poor gangster name.
Why "the hat" anyway..was it because he wore a hat?
So did my dad.
Why "the hat" anyway..was it because he wore a hat?
So did my dad.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Famous customers.
I went pass the Blind Beggar pub the other weekclashcityrocker wrote:I remember the Krays.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Famous customers.
He wore a trilby to hide a receding headline.
Did your dad?
Nowadays gangsters have much better nicknames like "Gerbil"......
Did your dad?
Nowadays gangsters have much better nicknames like "Gerbil"......
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
It can't be because Phil Mitchel's his brother and they're not twins!bringon4dayweeks wrote:ross kemp isnt that grant from eastenders?fishtank wrote:No...you're thinking of Tony Hadley...clashcityrocker wrote: Was't he in Spandau Ballet?
Ross Kemp was in The Krays...with his twin brother..
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
My dad wore a bunnet,he was working class and had thick hair.clashcityrocker wrote:He wore a trilby to hide a receding headline.
Did your dad?
Nowadays gangsters have much better nicknames like "Gerbil"......
Please don't mention Kevin...i am trying to keep a low profile.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Famous customers.
A bunnet like this?

Her name is Biance Gash

Her name is Biance Gash
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
No...you are showing your upbringing.
Those are tam o' shanters..they are similar to bunnets but have a "toonie" in the centre.
A bunnet is simply a flat cap as worn by Pete and Dud...

Those are tam o' shanters..they are similar to bunnets but have a "toonie" in the centre.
A bunnet is simply a flat cap as worn by Pete and Dud...

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Famous customers.
I was going so fast on my bike one time, I saw God....so I hit the brakes - Tokico 6 pots, praise be!clashcityrocker wrote:Once when I was off my meds I thought I was delivering to God.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
Random brake calliper reference Jim.Tokico 6 pots
What everybody wants to know is did you go AoT?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share