fishtank wrote:Smoking ban was his....smokerjim.smokerjim wrote:
Well, I'm no Sweaty and I know who he is ( ok, I tend to keep an eye on UK politics.....but I couldn't tell you one thing he's done for Scotland, except that he led Labour to defeat against the SNP)
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Famous customers.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Famous customers.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Famous customers.
Feck! Mazza! What's his bleeding addy....I want a word in his shell like ( not least the fact he gave Tony & his chums carte blanche to ruin the rest of the UK ) and maybe he'll have Bertie Ahern's address, and he might have Rudy Guliani's too ( you can see where I'm going with this vendettafishtank wrote:Smoking ban was his....smokerjim.smokerjim wrote:
Well, I'm no Sweaty and I know who he is ( ok, I tend to keep an eye on UK politics.....but I couldn't tell you one thing he's done for Scotland, except that he led Labour to defeat against the SNP)
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: Famous customers.
he's moved away now lol
-
blueboy37
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 17 Apr 2011, 19:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
I have Joanna Lumley, Alex Kapranos [lead singer Franz Ferdinand], And Alan Grant, the Guy who writes for the Batman comics.
Oh, and Robert De Niro*
That one may not be true.*
Oh, and Robert De Niro*
That one may not be true.*
-
Gills_Postie
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 10:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
We had a lad come to our DO when it snowed last year who delivers on a rural just outside Maidstone in Kent, Kelly Brook is one of his customers the lucky bugger.
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Famous customers.
It weren't in Bearsted was it? I'd be gutted if it was....I spent my first 3 months in the job over there ( please NOT BearstedGills_Postie wrote:We had a lad come to our DO when it snowed last year who delivers on a rural just outside Maidstone in Kent, Kelly Brook is one of his customers the lucky bugger.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Famous customers.
Jim, she used to live at Lenham, until she split up with Billy Zane.smokerjim wrote:It weren't in Bearsted was it? I'd be gutted if it was....I spent my first 3 months in the job over there ( please NOT BearstedGills_Postie wrote:We had a lad come to our DO when it snowed last year who delivers on a rural just outside Maidstone in Kent, Kelly Brook is one of his customers the lucky bugger.![]()
![]()
)
Ross Kemp used to live in Bearsted
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Famous customers.
That's even worse to know, when I was on the dust, I'd have to go up to the sheltered housing in Lenham from time to time ( after a clear out & that ), and would usually park up on the square to eat lunch from the bakers!!! Ah well, at least she ditched Billy Zane.....I think Statham was stitched up ( but also had a lucky escape ).Stormproof wrote:Jim, she used to live at Lenham, until she split up with Billy Zane.smokerjim wrote:It weren't in Bearsted was it? I'd be gutted if it was....I spent my first 3 months in the job over there ( please NOT BearstedGills_Postie wrote:We had a lad come to our DO when it snowed last year who delivers on a rural just outside Maidstone in Kent, Kelly Brook is one of his customers the lucky bugger.![]()
![]()
)
Ross Kemp used to live in Bearsted
As for Ross Kemp...? Meh!
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: Famous customers.
The other one i had was John Higgin's parents, hated having a recorded for them, she would keep u at the door for ages, "Do you know who my son is?" Just sign the blooooooody thing!! 
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Famous customers.
Once when I was off my meds I thought I was delivering to God.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
Would it just be God...or would he/she have a title like Mr God?clashcityrocker wrote:Once when I was off my meds I thought I was delivering to God.
Were you delivering something religious or was it just his sky mag?
Also does Jesus live with him?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Famous customers.
It was a Recorded Delivery jury citation. Just "God" (court 5)
There was no reply so I returned it to the office (this was before we started 739ing them)
I can't help you with the whereabouts of Jesus. I hope you find him.
There was no reply so I returned it to the office (this was before we started 739ing them)
I can't help you with the whereabouts of Jesus. I hope you find him.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
You're totally screwed if you step into the dock and God is on the jury...
Would you be able to have him removed if you said you knew him.
Would you be able to have him removed if you said you knew him.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Famous customers.
Just because he had a citation, there is no guarantee he would have been chosen to sit on a jury.
During the selection process (and at the very start of the trial) don't you have to tell the clerk if you know any of the accused or any details of the case.
Being omniscient God would have to disqualify himself.
So if God was on the jury, any decent legal team would be able to argue for a mistrial.
How far off topic are we?
During the selection process (and at the very start of the trial) don't you have to tell the clerk if you know any of the accused or any details of the case.
Being omniscient God would have to disqualify himself.
So if God was on the jury, any decent legal team would be able to argue for a mistrial.
How far off topic are we?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Famous customers.
Yes now that you mention it I remember you.clashcityrocker wrote:Once when I was off my meds I thought I was delivering to God.
And as for the jury business.....................miles off.............one wave of the "magic wand" and they would be begging for my inclusion.
By the way which ward were you on?