ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

7 struck down in one office

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

Re: 7 struck down in one office

Post by postieblueshirt »

Wolf91 wrote: ↑
17 Jan 2021, 17:26
postieblueshirt wrote: ↑
17 Jan 2021, 15:12
Jr1895 wrote: ↑
17 Jan 2021, 07:16
in our office Northolt 7 members of staff have tested positive. And I'm sure there will be many more. What amazes me we still go out there and smile and serve the customer as best we can while thinking of our colleagues
Good on you Northolt :thumbup
I'm sure you will all be rewarded by your manager for your can do attitude and hard work.i hope the public appreciate your efforts also..
“I'm sure you will all be rewarded by your manager”
Are you here all week? 😂
Lol dam was my sarcasm that obvious