ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Embarrasing but serious question

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Iknockedtwice
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by Iknockedtwice »

“Postie poophole” :dance
Used to get this a lot in my last job too, we had another nickname for it..
It’s sweat rash, I tried all sorts and the only thing that was guaranteed to prevent it...... seriously, a quick spray of antiperspirant in the canyon of Uranus.
The amount of times I walked out of work bow-legged and in excruciating pain in my last job was unreal but once I started using antiperspirant I’ve never had it since. Make sure you’re not sore at the time though.
motherhubbard
Posts: 1001
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
Gender: Female
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by motherhubbard »

There are two possibilities:
1. You wear bobbly underpants and the bobbly bits are getting trapped between your buttocks.
2. You don't wipe your bottom properly.

Take a lesson from the sisters and wipe front to back. We are taught to do this to keep bacteria away from the vagina.
Men are gross and don't do this. Consequently you are pushing faecal matter towards the perineum where it is getting trapped in hair and causing the chaffing and associated problems.
Shaving might help but don't use Veet.

Try taking a bottle of water with you to wash after defecating as some cultures do. But remember wash with one hand and eat with the other or you will be very unwell.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
Iknockedtwice
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by Iknockedtwice »

motherhubbard wrote: ↑
06 Dec 2020, 12:16
There are two possibilities:
1. You wear bobbly underpants and the bobbly bits are getting trapped between your buttocks.
2. You don't wipe your bottom properly.

Take a lesson from the sisters and wipe front to back. We are taught to do this to keep bacteria away from the vagina.
Men are gross and don't do this. Consequently you are pushing faecal matter towards the perineum where it is getting trapped in hair and causing the chaffing and associated problems.
Shaving might help but don't use Veet.

Try taking a bottle of water with you to wash after defecating as some cultures do. But remember wash with one hand and eat with the other or you will be very unwell.
I'm sorry but that's mostly a load of tosh. :thumbdown
For starters the OP is female, she probably knows which way to wipe. :roll:
Secondly, I've never wiped back to front in my life and suffered what shall now be known as Royal Mail Ring for decades until I started using antiperspirant.
Bobbles getting trapped?? :chuckle
motherhubbard
Posts: 1001
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
Gender: Female
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by motherhubbard »

Apparently there are a couple of blokes in our DO who are suffering from ingrowing hairs around their anus.
Perhaps this is more common than people think.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
Kenfandango
Posts: 694
Joined: 19 Oct 2021, 16:40
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by Kenfandango »

A stick deodorant is a good shout, for the thigh rub at least. It goes on quickly, and it lasts for the day without feeling excessively sticky or wet.... Not sure how much it would sting a red raw anus though
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by krussel »

Postmans red ring or hoop this time of year :shock:

I use a little lube :chuckle
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
mjd24
Posts: 1409
Joined: 11 May 2008, 18:48

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by mjd24 »

Sudocrem. ✅
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrasing but serious question

Post by postieblueshirt »

OK I have the swollen ring thing to I thought it was just age and oh eck I've got piles.i have now started to shave back there and I use antiperspirant.also started wearing briefs as apposed to boxers.i don't get chaffing but I'm fairly skinny so.try antiperspirant.