ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

SuccessFactors how to login?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bricam2096
Posts: 11
Joined: 31 Jan 2011, 22:01
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors how to login?

Post by bricam2096 »

Tried my PC, hoping this would be the solution. Sadly for me it wasn’t the case.

My manager has now gone off sick, so he can’t even add me.

Is it only a manager that can add me to this flippin website or can line managers, relief managers add me? I don’t want everyone in my office (especially managers) knowing that I’m looking for a transfer.
Iknockedtwice
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors how to login?

Post by Iknockedtwice »

You don't need manager approval, you should just be able to create a login using your pay and NI numbers.
I'm not sure why you can't, two of my workmates have just done that and applied for transfers.
Iknockedtwice
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors how to login?

Post by Iknockedtwice »

Not sure if this link is any different but worth a try....
https://performancemanager.successfacto ... PWD#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xPandabear1992x
Posts: 286
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors how to login?

Post by xPandabear1992x »

i just get redirected to the page that asks you to enter your royal mail email address.

asked my lino and was told i shouldnt even have one?

since all managers seem to say something different i just left it.

You need your royal email address to log in. but you can't get hold of it because nobody wants to give it to you. so you ask tech support. but they can't do anything without it.
Iknockedtwice
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors how to login?

Post by Iknockedtwice »

I don't have an RM email address, I've never had one. I just logged in using as I said, my pay number and NI number.
I don't know then, as said, two of my colleagues have just applied for transfers through success factors.
CHUCKYPIG
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 132
Joined: 07 Apr 2020, 21:01
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors how to login?

Post by CHUCKYPIG »

Iknockedtwice wrote:Not sure if this link is any different but worth a try....
https://performancemanager.successfacto ... PWD#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks that worked. Back in now.
Iknockedtwice
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
Gender: Male

SuccessFactors how to login?

Post by Iknockedtwice »

Good stuff!
Good luck finding something.