ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dominos pizza
-
thedonkey
- Posts: 141
- Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 13:57
- Gender: Male
Dominos pizza
Sweet FA at our office. Hold on maybe I should qualify this Sweet FA has found its way to our frames. If things go true to form the favourites and managers sneak off round the back and split the spoils between themselves. Rather like the extra Saturdays which has yet to materialise for one but several off the favourites have had 3 of the 4 saturdays to date off.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Dominos pizza
We got ours today. I think about 90 pizzas delivered to us this lunchtime. (We are the biggest office in the country I think)