ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
employee survey not anonymous?
-
denhamhoop
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Re: employee survey not anonymous?
I have been asked nearly daily whether I have filled in my survey and all I ever say "I will fill it in during my WTLL half hour" and the managers soon scuttle off at the mention of the half hour that is part of everyone in Royal Mail's duty structure
-
world class male
- Posts: 906
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Re: employee survey not anonymous?
so not just us getting badgered
i've seen them getting people to download the app, had several reminders on pda
would think they wouldn't want us to fill these in due to it linking any comments to the office in question
i've seen them getting people to download the app, had several reminders on pda
would think they wouldn't want us to fill these in due to it linking any comments to the office in question
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: employee survey not anonymous?
Why is it anonymous? What’s the problem with putting your name to something you want to say?
-
wazer
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Re: employee survey not anonymous?
why are the managers, Dom, union rep pushing us to fill in.Tgey have spoke about this more than anything we had in years. Never seen them so concerned staff have not done it. Got to be something in it for them. As far as I can see in survey if everybody fills it out correctly there jobs r f****d