ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Customer being too friendly

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clique
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Oct 2017, 21:12
Gender: Male

Customer being too friendly

Post by clique »

Dindin wrote:I have a. Customer saying thanks sweetheart no problems gorgeous etc all at the same visit
Relax mate. Why do you feel so threatened by their intimacy and the way they greet you? Just ignore it if you're not interested.
Unless you're tempted and you don't know how to deal with it!
supertouring
Posts: 30
Joined: 07 Aug 2018, 21:47
Gender: Male

Customer being too friendly

Post by supertouring »

Intimacy I can handle, but if anyone else calls me Pat, they are getting punched!
sirchewey
Posts: 99
Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 00:19
Gender: Male

Customer being too friendly

Post by sirchewey »

supertouring wrote:Intimacy I can handle, but if anyone else calls me Pat, they are getting punched!
Why this came to me I have no idea......... :funneh :crazy:

SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12196
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Customer being too friendly

Post by SpacePhoenix »

supertouring wrote:Intimacy I can handle, but if anyone else calls me Pat, they are getting punched!
Have you seen Jess around anywhere? :left: