ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What % of runs need to change to trigger a re-pick?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

What % of runs need to change to trigger a re-pick?

Post by wacko74 »

I'm surprised some offices are already having duties being altered on the results of PDA actuals... I don't think I've even heard my DOM utter the phrase ''PDA actuals'' or mention anything at all about any of the other ''game changing'' working methods and strategies that are being proposed.

If it wasn't for what I'd read on here I'd have no Knowledge of it at all.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

What % of runs need to change to trigger a re-pick?

Post by wacko74 »

I'm surprised some offices are already having duties being altered on the back of PDA actuals... I don't think I've even heard my DOM utter the phrase ''PDA actuals'' or mention anything at all about any of the other ''game changing'' working methods and strategies that are being proposed.

If it wasn't for what I'd read on here I'd have no Knowledge of it at all.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

What % of runs need to change to trigger a re-pick?

Post by Dorset Plodder »

cpsteve wrote:
Well ive been in the job long enough to know there are no rules ive been moved off of walks with no changes in fact our last resign was because a senior man left no changes to any walks.
Unfortunately I agree with you mate. :sad: The members of this forum are a lot more informed than most of the Amateur Managers that this company employees. Most of them just seem to make it up as they go along, or worse still have "The OLD & BOLD" in the DO basically telling them how it should be done. I wish I'd know more about this "Withdrawing Duties from a Re-Pick" businessthe last time we had one. My Duty had no changes but I nearly lost is, several times, because more senior posties had their duties taken by Assholes that thought they were an easier duty. :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Burghboy
Posts: 224
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 09:19
Gender: Male

What % of runs need to change to trigger a re-pick?

Post by Burghboy »

wacko74 wrote:I'm surprised some offices are already having duties being altered on the back of PDA actuals... I don't think I've even heard my DOM utter the phrase ''PDA actuals'' or mention anything at all about any of the other ''game changing'' working methods and strategies that are being proposed.

If it wasn't for what I'd read on here I'd have no Knowledge of it at all.
Didn't Terry's last video state we should be rejecting all changes in offices unless they factor in the 12 minute working reduction per day? Or did I pick that up wrong?
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

What % of runs need to change to trigger a re-pick?

Post by k979aaa »

Burghboy wrote:
wacko74 wrote:I'm surprised some offices are already having duties being altered on the back of PDA actuals... I don't think I've even heard my DOM utter the phrase ''PDA actuals'' or mention anything at all about any of the other ''game changing'' working methods and strategies that are being proposed.

If it wasn't for what I'd read on here I'd have no Knowledge of it at all.
Didn't Terry's last video state we should be rejecting all changes in offices unless they factor in the 12 minute working reduction per day? Or did I pick that up wrong?
Correct but 50% of duties would need change in office!
Cucumber
Posts: 1052
Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 10:24
Gender: Female

Re: What % of runs need to change to trigger a re-pick?

Post by Cucumber »

.